Friday, June 30, 2017

Home Decor Roundup

Hello again, it's been a crazy year and I've missed blogging so I'm getting back into the swing of things with this home decor roundup. I don't know about you but whenever Target starts putting out the college dorm stuff I get pretty excited! They usually have great prints in everyday items that add a little pop of color into your day. I've been wanting to update some things around the house- so here's what's on my wishlist.




This one is definitely wishlist material- the pattern is really fun :)

Target is killing it with the home decor cuteness, their Pillowfort line is cute for kids and on trend for adults with a sense of humor.

If you don't know already I love a good abstract pop of color. This pillow is actually one of my designs,  I'm hoping to paint more this summer.

I love Pony People's adorable cat products and these adorable cat head planters are forever on my wishlist because they sell out so fast

Such a pretty color and a great price too

I do love the Threshold line - it always has a modern feel and looks more expensive than it is.

I love having phrases around and this functional wall hook is awesome.

This cute trash can makes the everyday a little more vibrant.

What home decor items are on your list?
I'm plan to work on more art related posted very soon. Hope you are having an awesome summer!




1 comment:

Target Addict said...

Love the Pineapple lamp from Target! Isn't it crazy that the pineapple motif is EVERYWHERE? I just noticed a similar lamp in the latest season of "House of Cards" :-)

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...