Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dreaming of Fall

It's officially become the unbearable part of the summer, but we are lucky this year we haven't had that many 100 degree days yet & we have had a couple chances for rain the last few weeks  :) 
This year my resident gardener is experimenting with pumpkins this summer, it's pretty exciting to see how far they've come in such a short time. We have tried squash before but these pumpkins are growing like crazy!
little seedling




look at the size of those leaves




almost taking over the entire garden


all pumpkins all the time


a little baby pumpkin close up

I'm definitely dreaming of cooler times a crisp breeze in the air, and everything fall. In fact I'm already working on getting some ideas ready for the fall festivities!!! I'm really excited, even though I still can't walk I'm actually ahead of schedule on my creative projects. So thankful for my family & friends that have been helping me get better.
What are you most looking forward to when it comes to Fall?

Also Balloon Bunny is now in the shop and free shipping until midnight PT!








3 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm definitely looking forward to cooler weather in Fall, though around here it doesn't get cool until well into November. I can't wait to see your pumpkins all grown up!

ALLIE NYC said...

Oh WOW they are REALLY growing! Nice job, this always amazes me. When people can grow vegatables.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

taislany said...

wow, thats so cool! Good Job!

Kisses,
www.taislany.com

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...