1. The Black Apple's latest painting in her wild and ordinary series.
It's such a whimsical and delicate concept. I'm pretty sure if I were ever to get a tattoo it would look something like this with morning glories and pretty birdies perched on the vine.
|love the colors|
2. Adele and Mumford and Sons. I watched Grammys last night and it was so great to see them together on stage for a little bit. I was thinking how popular they both are and that they are so amazing live, that would a be the best concert line up ever! I recently bought Adele's concert dvd & cd combo and Mumford and Sons recently released a concert dvd too. If you can't see them in concert soon I would do the next best thing and buy the dvds :)
|picture from here|
3. Skyfall out on DVD tomorrow. This has been the best Bond with Daniel Craig in my opinion because he finally has a villain that is up for the challenge, plus new characters are always fun.
AND Adele does a really awesome theme song, and coincidentally she will be performing this song at the Oscars because they are doing a tribute for 50 years of Bond pretty exciting! If you haven't seen Skyfall yet and you are Bond fan be sure to rent it soon :)
4. Prabal Gurung's new collection at Target. This time around, I did my homework, reviewed the look book and figured out what pieces I was actually interested in adding to my wardrobe and ordered it all online. I get tired of going to different stores seeing if they have what I think I want. I always get captivated by the dress that never seem to work out for me. I really like the black and white print cardigan, and the bright geo spliced dresses. I love his use of color, we will see how wearable it is.
What pieces are you excited about?
5. Ken Price at the Nasher Sculpture Center, I just found a new sculpture exhibit to get excited about. Not many of the museums are getting fun new exhibits but this looks awesome like a Pixar brainstorm :)
What are you excited about lately? Happy Tuesday to you :)