Sunday, December 23, 2012

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

I am a very visual person, I very much enjoy videos. Luckily I go to a church who also enjoys a good video now and then and today I got to see two really great ones that I can't wait to share.

 This first one is so awesome! It's a time lapse painting. It's just amazing all the planning and practicing that went into the process of this. Anyway I think it's pretty cool.




This second one is from a Charles Spurgeon sermon. I love how eloquently people could express themselves back then. It really makes me want to expand my vocabulary.
This video is an excerpt from his Christmas Eve sermon in 1854. I like how it goes from rough sketch to full color.




And on a more silly note, one of my favorite Christmas movies, is Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.
I love his elf pal, the misfit toys, and the abominable snowman. I was so excited when I saw this hilarious new commercial featuring some of the cute cast....speed dating no less!

 Ok I hope you are feeling more into the Christmas spirit now, and are spending time with loved ones and friends :)
I hope to post a new Top 5 of various things soon. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)

No comments:

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...