Monday, November 17, 2014

doodles lately

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving!!  I'm getting over being sick and had also decided after Halloween that I probably wasn't was going to do any holiday drawings but then inspiration struck.
 I'm always thinking about how to improve my owls they are always evolving. Here's the latest version.(for those of you following me on instagram I apologize as this is not new for you)
late night sketch


1st attempt in color ......overall shape is too wide


I'm really happy with the version below and I kinda want to turn these into plush versions. What do you think?

so happy

I  want to draw a whole snowman family, I started with this girly one but I think the rest of the family would be fun too.


And I also have been experimenting with reindeer and leggings with winter prints on them
I thought this would make a fun plush too, the scarf would definitely be reworked be a separate piece.


And here's a close up of the snowflake print :)





And last but not least, I want to rework this little one for the winter holidays



And of course I have more ideas, so many ideas so little time. I hope to add some of these to my society6 shop soon :) What have you been working on lately?

3 comments:

ALLIE NYC said...

Oh these are really coming along, and I love the pattern on leggings of the reindeer.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Kyla said...

These are so cute! I love seeing sketches go into full color. I love the happy owl!

Laila said...

I love seeing your late-night sketch and then the finished product! It's so cute. Adorable reindeer also :) xx

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...