I'm so excited it's officially Fall, it's my favorite time of year! The Summer is ending, a cool breeze starts to blow and it's not unbearable hot anymore, that's a big deal when you live in Texas.
Here are some things I've got on my to do list to really enjoy the season :)
1. Start enjoying the cooler weather by taking morning walks
2. Go to the Dallas Arboretum and see the pumpkin village!!!
3. Plan & shop for Fall flowers to plant
4. Shop for pumpkins
5. Bake loads of pumpkin muffins
6. Go to a craft fair
7. Take a weekend trip
8. Decorate the house with Fall festive-ness
9. Get hot chocolate on a chilly day
10. Get inspired and work on new winter drawings
|a scene from the pumpkin village|
What have you got on your Fall to do list?