Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring has Sprung

Spring is officially here in Texas, and we couldn't be happier :) We went to the Dallas Arboretum to take in all the amazing tulips, cherry blossoms and other blooming beauties earlier this week.








Of course I thought it would be a perfect day to wear my new floral tee!
As you may know I was super excited about this tee and I finally bought it 
when they were having an online special :)






tee from landsend/sweater from simply vera wang(similar)/earrings from target(similar)

the coolest thing we saw on this trip to the arboretum was the awesome topiary peacocks, complete with flowers for the tail



here is a tail view, they were in the process out changing out the flowers when we went, photo source here






tulips are so happy, we had a great time :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dallas Blooms and the Cherry Blossoms, everyone in the area should try and see these amazing flowers.

BEAUTIFUL and so relaxing

thanx for sharing your visit

simply bev said...

Oh those peacocks...gorgeous!

Cate said...

What beautiful photos! Those peacocks look like a sight to be seen. I just love this time of year when all the plants start to come back to life. Glad to see that you're enjoying it, too!

Introverted Art said...

wow the peacock is stunning and I love your shirt. You look so cute!!!!!

ALLIE NYC said...

Very cute tee! And yes it has sprung In Texas, here in NY, not so much. Wow those peacock bushes are incredible.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Laila said...

Oh my gosh those peacocks!!! They are amazing! I've never seen such amazing topiary… hope you had a great day :) XX

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...