1. I always love geraniums in the spring and phlox are so pretty too. I also found this Dr. Seuss looking plant that has cute little happy blooms.
2. Jennifer Lawrence on SNL and Hunger Games fashion.
Yes, I'll admit I got sucked into the Hunger Games series, and when I saw this article online that featured pictures from the new movie, I was so excited! I love the over the top fashion, it only seems right that Alexander McQueen would make an appearance!
|from style barron|
Back in January, Jennifer hosted SNL, I missed it the 1st time around but got to catch a rerun this weekend and that did a pretty funny Hunger Games spoof, see it here. I can't wait for the new movie to come out.
3. Walk the Light Festival. It was the 1st time I went to this local art festival over the weekend, I always love looking at all the booths and seeing what everyone is creating and selling. My friend and fellow crafter was a seller, and I was so happy to finally snag one of her adorable finger puppets.
She gives them such a personality with their adorable little expressions. She's also a really wonderful seamstress with an eye for detail and she does amazing chair makeovers.
|cutest bunny ever :)|
|one of her awesome chair redos|
4. It's been a while since I've seen a cute kids movie, March is known as being a month for not so great movies, you are done with Oscar nominated films and waiting for the summer action movies to come out. The Croods, is about a family of cave people, who are trying to make their way to safety, because the world might be ending. The creatures and colors are awesome, and Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds voice some of the characters and oh yeah there's the cutest cartoon sloth you've ever seen in your life.
5. Drawing more. It was one of my coworker's birthdays, and he's always wearing a newsboy cap, so I had to make a cute little owl cake topper for his cake :)
Magical Day Dream has a really fun random list of things to draw when you can't think of anything. I've printed the list to take with me to work so I can draw on my lunch break YAY!
What are you excited about lately, hope you are having nice weather too :)