Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello

Hello there!
I wanted to start this blog to share the things that I’m excited about: crafty things, all kinds of fun design, and culinary adventures.
Recently, I have decided to pursue the things that are important to me....mainly exploring different creative avenues in my free time.

So let's get to it!

Not only was it Superbowl Sunday, it was also the debut of Jason Wu's Target collection.
Some of you are probably saying Jason Who? Jason has gained recognition thanks in part to the First Lady, he designed the white gown she wore at the inaugural balls.
I think he's really good at girly details and you can definitely see how he interpreted his Target collection from his latest Spring Collection.
I was impressed with different fabrics they used in the Target collection, and I like the subtle details of his designs and ordered some dresses online, we'll have to see how they look in person.

I also really love to experiment with recipes, I wanted to make pizza from scratch but I was kinda tired so I got pre-made garlic naan at Target of course! I piled on fresh mushrooms, bell peppers and tons of basil. I think they turned out pretty good, filling and full of flavor. This is one pizza I do not feel guilty for eating.


What did you do Sunday?

2 comments:

msmegan99 said...

Yay! I can't wait to read all the crafty things you'll come up with! and I want some of that pizza. ;)

Anonymous said...

Your random thoughts and subjects always bring a smile to my day!!

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...