Sunday, August 30, 2015

Dreaming and Wishing for Fall

I'm writing this post one handed as I hold a sleeping puppy in my lap, last week I got not 1 but 2 puppies, I've never had two dogs before so this has been a new and exciting experience! Their personalities are so funny and they have definitely kept me busy this last week and for the foreseeable future I will no longer have time to mull about and procrastinate which is good I guess :)


Fall is my favorite time of year, probably because Texas summers are so brutal and any relief is a much welcome change, I love fall fashion, hot drinks and talking walks in the cooler weather. Not to mention Halloween, I've always loved celebrating, decorating pumpkins, costumes and candy.
One of my favorite movies of all time is Nightmare before Christmas so I always like to watch it especially in the Fall.

working on some new designs

I've added Halloween prints in my shop: a trick or treat bunny, a cute little spider and happy candy corn


and I finished some more candy corn plushies, a girl with a bow and happy candy corn


and pillow covers my dear  friend quilted with my spider panel in the middle that has embroidery detail on the web!!









I'm trying to get more stuff in my shop soon, here's my latest work in progress




Hope to share more soon :)

2 comments:

ALLIE NYC said...

Congratulations x 2!! How adorable, so excited for you. And yeah he summers are hot hear too, I am over summer right about now and fall can't come soon enough. Your Halloween pieces are great.

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

Laila said...

That candy corn piece is brilliant! Love how excited you are for Halloween, I'm still mourning summer a little bit but I do enjoy the autumn season as well. :)x

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...