Monday, September 9, 2013

Navy & Coral

I really love coral it's just so happy and bright. When you pair with a classic like navy it's a breath of fresh air. Here is my navy and coral wishlist.





1. From Fossil, I know this a little more on the orange side but its a nice bright transition into fall
2. From Anthropologie, I love it as a stripe combo paired with a floral pattern
3. From EardropsByLacey, also looks great with gold
4. From Gap, I like the color combo as solids paired together

What colors are you into lately?

4 comments:

Introverted Art said...

that' s a pretty combination. I never really thought about pairing up coral and navy blue before.

Anonymous said...

I love seasons changing - new colors and new combinations! Coral and Navy

Laura said...

I especially like that Anthropologie shirt. I agree that the stripes and the floral print are fun together. xoxo

Kyla said...

Oooh, what a bright and happy combination! I love how those colors look together in stripes.

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...