Sunday, March 3, 2013

Top 5

Here's my top 5 things I'm excited about right now.

1. I got to take a painting class with my friends this past weekend, it was really great to hang out and do something different together, and it's always fun to see how everyone's painting will turn out. Everyone has their own style :)



2. I get pretty obsessed when I discover new music or a new song I really like. I am really into the band Ruth right now. They are upbeat, and experiment with genres, and their lyrics are endearing :)
AND I really love their covers EP. I love when people put their own spin on pop songs, with the exception of Christmas songs lol. No one should redo Wham's "Last Christmas" because the original is perfect but I digress ;)




3. Springtime and new plants. I have been looking at these succulents for a while and I finally got some at Home Depot the other day :) And I got some new seeds too! I love spreading seeds it's always a wonderful surprise to see what will come up.

Neon green = happiness


4.  Yes, I love children's movies, and this is the best trailer I have seen in a long time. Is it summer yet?



5. I also love my British comedies and I've become pretty avid fan of Doc Martin. He was a successful surgeon in London who becomes a GP in a sleepy little seaside town, where everybody and I mean, everybody knows each others' business. It didn't come on PBS this weekend and I was going through withdrawal, but Hulu saves the day! They have a ton of episodes and I got to catch up on the 1st season which I totally missed. I will admit at first I wasn't that impressed but it kinda sneaks up on you and once you get to know the characters it's completely hilarious :)



Hope you have a wonderful week, I'm going to try to be more disciplined this week and make more time for projects that have been swirling around in my head.

No comments:

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...