Thursday, November 8, 2012

Looking forward to the weekend

I always love to visit Ft. Worth, my favorite museum is there.
lovely view


 There is also a huge antique mall, I love getting lost looking through antiques, especially jewelry.
 One of my favorite fabric shops, Cabbage Rose, is also in Ft. Worth, they have so many different kinds of fabric: cotton, flannel, corduroy and laminated cotton, you know to make rain coats, or table cloths out of. Awesome! I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Laminated soul blossom peacock feather rose print

 But this weekend, I am going to local craft show, Funky Finds. They have local artists and a pet adoption area, it's great, this will be my third year to go, and I can't wait :)

I think I'm going to go see the new James Bond movie this weekend too and maybe stop by my favorite pie place for a slice of Druken Nut or Lord of the Pies.
beautiful and delicious



Also I've added my sewing print to the shop and Ben the Bat!


Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

Aww. That bat is too cute!!

I would love for you to stop by my blog and enter my $375 handbag giveaway! www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love finding a special jewelry piece at an affordable price. You scored such a cute necklace. I'm your new gfc friend, would be awesome if you follow me as well.
Abi K
www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...