Sunday, May 15, 2016

Summer POPS!

Hi,

Long time -no blogging. What can I say I got really distracted with instagram and had nothing fun to share. I thought it was time I did a fun fashion round up about ice pops or popsicles depending on where you're from :)

I've been in love with this watercolor ice cream/pop print (Kate Spade bag #2) since a saw it a few months ago.
What sounds better in the summer time  than a cold refreshing popsicle. It's officially summer in Texas,  it hit over 90 the other day so yeah that's my marker........anything past the 80's and you can't call it spring anymore! I love a happy, fun print and what's more fun then ice pops in the summer time.
Here's my round up:


1. tiny ice pop print shirt dress
2. watercolor ice cream/pop print tote bag
3.  ice pop earrings
4.  colorful frozen treat print dress 
5.  summer treats tee
6. ice pop coin purse
7. ice pop print long sleeve top

I really love Kate Spade's whimsical girly details that make life so colorful and fun :)
It inspired me to a fun colorful print of my own. Which is now in my shop.



What are you excited about this summer?


5 comments:

Lisa said...

I've been obsessed with ice pops recently. I want to figure out how to make some of my own but I love that ice pop change purse you featured.

marblecrumbs.com

ALLIE NYC said...

First it was pineapples now it is ice pops. That coin purse is too cute!

Allie of ALLIENYC
www.allienyc.com

Kyla said...

I didn't realize people didn't call these popsicles everywhere, ha! I really love those earrings. And your print is so cute!

simply bev said...

Cute and so summery!

Unknown said...

That ice lolly t-shirt is simply amazing! I love it! x

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...