Thursday, February 18, 2016

blog anniversary

February marks my blog anniversary, four years I can't believe it! I've made a lot of progress on some of my projects others not so much but I'm excited for where this year will take me and what I can get accomplished :)
I started this blog to share my progress on my creative endeavors and my thoughts on fashion and baking so here's what I'm excited about now

I'm trying to move out of my comfort zone I really like girly dresses in theory but in reality don't like my legs too much, my solution tunic with leggings perfect for winter or whatever were having this season ;) I really like this printed one I got on sale  at old navy. I love happy bold prints :)

Im trying to take the time to celebrate the seasons I got into Valentine's day by designing cute little valentines with corny messages







And I drew my dogs in cartoon version and made a strawberry cake with sprinkle designs - hello cookie cutter as a stencil hack :)






Oscar season is upon us and while I'm behind on my must see movie list I was so happy I got the chance to see Brooklyn the costumes are a dream and Saoirse Ronan gorgeous in the clothes of the era and gives an amazing performance! It inspires me to do a retro drawing project :)



Girl Scout Cookie season has snuck up on me. I'm trying not to bust into my thin mints just yet, I love them from the freezer nothing like frozen minty chocolate-y goodness and this week in particular I think thin mints really do make everything better :) Here's the link 


That's what's new with me. I hope to write better content this year, more DIY posts and fashion round ups and fun recaps of new projects!

What's new with you?





4 comments:

DEPOQQ.NET AGEN BANDARQ DOMINO QIU QIU ADUQQ DOMINOQQ POKER ONLINE INDONESIA said...

kontes seo terbesar DEPOQQ.NET AGEN BANDARQ DOMINO QIU QIU ADUQQ DOMINOQQ POKER ONLINE INDONESIA
,kontes seo INTERQQ AGEN JUDI DOMINO QIUQIU99 INDONESIA TERPERCAYA,
dan kontes seo SARANA PELANGI AGEN JUDI DOMINO QQ, BANDAR POKER DAN BANDAR QIU QIU 99 TERPERCAYA SEASIA ayo gabung siapa tahu anda yang beruntung..!!

agen domino qq said...

anda mencari agen Domino QQ yang terpercaya, atau agen Domino 99, hanya di situs kami dengan game lengkap, cs yang handal..visit us

service ac sukoharjo said...

kami melayani service ac solo siap dipanggil dan bergaransi, untuk yang tinggal diarea solo,kamilah service ac di solo yang paling terpercaya..!!
dexa Ac juga melayani jasa service ac sukoharjo, please call Dexa AC..!!

cincin emas said...

buat pasangan yang mencari toko Cincin emas asli di depok untuk keperluan Cincin kawin atau cincin emas sebagai Cincin pernikahan segera kunjungi kami, berbagai model terkini kami sediakan spesial untuk anda.

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...