Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Favorites

I got quite a few lovely things for Christmas, here are some of favorites:

One of my favorite artists on Etsy is Tina Rodas of Hi Tree. She makes the most adorable felt trees and creatures :) I finally decided on one and got it for Christmas yay :) now my little tree stump can cheer me on in my creative endeavors!
Tina is talented and her craftsmanship is amazing! Look at all the lovely details :)



I've been wanting a stone necklace for awhile and I have long admired EwelinaPas wonderful jewelry. I really love this Blue Lapis Pendant and she lets you pick your own chain length so you can have it really long or short, that's awesome to have the option :) 
 


I'm feeling brave enough to show my PJ Christmas photos lol. My other gifts that I'm super excited about are my nutri ninja so I can make health shakes with fresh veggies from my garden YAY :)
And of course Sherlock season 3 let the binge watching begin!!! Actually, I'm going to take my time re-watching all the season to pass the long gap in between new episodes and see The Imitation Game in theaters of course :)



Did you get any handmade gifts? What was your favorite?

2 comments:

Laila said...

Sounds wonderful! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you all the best for New Years. I've just started watching Sherlock, my boyfriend is well into it. Not sure what I'll do when I run out of episodes! X

Kerry said...

Oooh, fun presents!

I didn't get anything strictly handmade, but I did get a few art prints...those count, right?

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...