Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Activities

I'm struggling with getting my artwork to a complete and finished place. Mostly because I'm tired and still recovering from my surgery in June, I am still on crutches and a scooter. I'm really looking forward to the day when I can walk on both feet, but until then I'm trying to stay busy and work in a lot of different drawing projects

I've been pretty obsessed with watching tattoo shows on netflix, I've watched Miami Ink before, but I got really engrossed in the details and technique of tattooing this time around, how everyone has different strengths and weaknesses and they really want to learn from each others strengths. It makes me want to brush up on my drawing skills big time and work on the stuff that I'm not so great at.
By the way just had to share, because I just randomly googled Adventure Time tattoos the other day :)


i love you everything burrito

lady rainicorn

stretchy jake

little tiny finn

marcy & simon




I've also BBC shows like Doc Martin and reruns of Sherlock. My favorite new show on during the summer is Rookie Blue, about rookie cops working up the ranks and working together, it reminds of of ER a lot.

It's also really awesome that I can draw a doodle and reformat it and post it on society6 as a new artwork.  I love playing with multiple colors and opacity :)















What are you excited about this Summer?

3 comments:

Pony Chops said...

The new artwork looks so good on bags and phones!
And loving the tiny little Finn tattoo.
Hope you recover soon xxx

ALLIE NYC said...

Haha I am currently loving the Catfish TV show. Love the ombre patten print!

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Kyla said...

I love the new art! I keep forgetting to post my work on Society6, but it looks like they have a lot of really cool new formats.

The Adventure Time tattoos are too cute...I love that show :) Lately, I've been watching New Girl re-runs like crazy. But I'm excited this summer to have some low-key cookouts outside...something I haven't done yet!

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...