Saturday, March 8, 2014

Society 6 Shop Sale through March 9th

Hi Everyone, just wanted to tell you Society 6 is running a special now through March 9th
Free Shipping and $5 off each item you purchase!!! (*Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.)

click HERE to get the discount



So if there is something you have had your eye on now is the time to get it!

I just finished a new item an adorable giraffe with a polka dot background in two color combos

coral

teal

And on a side note shower curtains have just been added.......wahooo!



Have a fabulous weekend! :)

2 comments:

ALLIE NYC said...

Hey that is awesome! I love Society 6 such a great concept love what they are doing.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Introverted Art said...

these are so adorable! I can see them in a kids bedroom.

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...