Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I think you're a hoot


Hi, just a quick Valentine's drawing. I've been experimenting with different brushstrokes.
Of course it's my go to animal....owls :)


I'm enjoying experimenting with procreate all the fun brushes and pens. I painted the girl owl first and then painted over it with blues and greens for the boy owl

i love bright colors












 


I kind of want to do some Valentine's themed baking, like these heart shaped pies maybe?
But possibly with a different take on the icing.
 
photo and recipe here

 
 We are getting small break from the winter weather here in Texas.

Never realize how much you miss the sunshine until you haven't seen it in a few days. I'm tired of a chance of ice every week.....I'm dreaming of a spring wardrobe.. more on that later :)

3 comments:

ALLIE NYC said...

Cute illos! And that recipe looks so cool. I am going to look in to it.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day love those little pies, can't wait to try them

Brewed Together said...

Love that heart cookie idea! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...