Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cake and other things

Here's what has been happening lately.......
The Jason Mraz concert was amazing! He just kept playing non stop and his band was really awesome, I'm really glad I got to go with my dear friend. Needless to say I have been listening to him incessantly, which is not really different from any other time but whatever.
my fav concert shirt with my new crossbody bag


pretty light show

Jason jamming with his band


The weather has been so nice lately! Almost fall like, it's been cool and very pleasant. So pleasant in fact, that when I was at Bolsa last weekend I sat on the patio. Here's a picture from the patio, I wish it was better quality so you could see the great purples and blues in graffiti across the street ...

Last week was kinda busy and all I wanted was some cake.
Because cake makes everything better :)
I finally got around to baking and drawing this week.

complete with chocolate flowers

I am pretty drawn to cream and pink these days. What do you think about the font I drew for "cake"? I'd love to know your thoughts..... Ok well I hope to blog more this week...
 Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I wanted to say that your cake "ad" makes me want to eat cake! The colors and logo look great.

Unknown said...

That was me, Debbie C.

floating thru fields said...

thanks nice to hear from you <3

New inspiration and new projects

I love going to museums and admiring some of my favorite artists and discovering new ones too! My goal for this year was to visit a diffe...